- Lunchtime is currently staggered to ensure children remain in their bubbles.
- Children in KS1 and KS2 have their lunch in our dining hall
- Children choosing a school meal, choose from a choice of three options each morning.
- Payment of school lunches is done through the school’s online payment system School Money
- All Reception and Key Stage One children are entitled to a free school meal.
- The cost of a meal for Nursery children is £2.30 per day
- The cost of a meal for Key Stage Two is £2.40 per day
- Children may bring a packed lunch if they wish. Please make sure it does not contain any products possibly containing nuts (as we have several children and staff with severe nut allergies in school), sweets, chocolate and fizzy drinks. Thank you
- Our school meals are provided by Leeds Catering
- Our meals are produced freshly each day in our school kitchen, following nutritionally balanced recipes and using:
- Fresh meat and poultry sourced from the region
- Fruit and vegetables sourced regionally where possible using local suppliers
- Products free from additives associated with health problems in young children
Free School Meals:
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - for applications after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
Children who get paid these benefits directly, instead of through a parent or guardian, can also get free school meals.
Your child may also get free school meals if you get any of these benefits and your child is both:
- younger than the compulsory age for starting school
- in full-time education
Infant free school meals in England
Your child will be able to get free school meals if they’re in a government-funded school and in:
- reception class
- year 1
- year 2
Tell your local authority if you also get any of the qualifying benefits. Your child’s school can get extra funding if you do.