Our science curriculum aims to provide the foundations for understanding the world through the specific disciplines of biology, chemistry and physics and develop a sense of excitement and curiosity about natural phenomena.
As scientists our children will:
- Develop scientific knowledge and conceptual understanding through the specific disciplines of biology, chemistry and physics
- Develop an understanding of the nature, processes and methods of science through different types of science enquiries
- Plan and carry out a range of scientific investigations showing a growing confidence and competence of a wide range of practical science skills
- Answer scientific questions about the world around them
- Acquire the scientific knowledge required to understand the uses and implications of science, today and for the future.